infistar admin tools

c0dyb1

Question

7 answers to this question

I have a server with GTX and they do provide a free version of Infistar Only problem with that is that u DO NOT have access to the AH.sqf but limited access to AHConfig.sqf via sever configurations I had no other option than to purchase my own copy since I have custom admin options like spawn 'better' donor boxes 'locate vehicle from a key in my inventory' and other fun options like become a human smoke grenade and lol call in a para drop of cows lol Definitely worth gettin your own version

what...? i have infistar it comes free with GTX servers, im looking for the config file referenced in the original post pastebin link

Buying your own copy ensures that when you move on from GTX to something else, you still have InfiSTAR protecting your future server.  

Its not like infistar does help against any scriptkiddies.

Try to disable battleye for a hour or so and just leave infistar running, your server will be filled with wannabe-haxx0rs.

I did so (BE update problems 2 weeks agon) and then i could be invisible and check some new players spawning themself some ammo boxes ... Then they killed me (i had god on and was invisible) while shooting at me and banned me from my own server :lol:

Took me over 5 minutes to clean up the mess, at least never again without BE ;)

Thats what infistar is, an expensive script collection with some nice admin cheats, but honestly - absolutely no protection against anything you could call a cheat :)

Try to disable battleye for a hour or so and just leave infistar running, your server will be filled with wannabe-haxx0rs.

I did so (BE update problems 2 weeks agon) and then i could be invisible and check some new players spawning themself some ammo boxes ... Then they killed me (i had god on and was invisible) while shooting at me and banned me from my own server :lol:

Thats what infistar is, an expensive script collection with some nice admin cheats, but honestly - absolutely no protection against anything you could call a cheat :)

If you have your AHconfig.sqf setup to use proper checks, all those little script kiddies will get busted with or with out battleye. If you did not disable the checks and the AH is running properly. Of course infistar works together with battleye to be most effective.

Please know how to properly setup the AHconfig.sqf (also have updated AH/battleye filters) and then say infistar don't offer any protection against anything you could call a cheat. You would not say this after they get caught and banned.

Many of the most popular servers use infistar and many hackers get caught before they even get to move in-game.

If setup correctly infiSTAR is a very powerful tool, hackers will always leave a breadcrumb trail, even if they're using wpm.