Infistar Anti-hack

Storm

Question

I believe the anti-hack might need to looked at.

Many problems have been happening on my server, I have had countless hackers come on and able to get passed Anti-hack and not get banned.

There has been some problems were the anti-hack would kick non hacking players but wouldn't kick the real hackers.

I have tried contacting Infistar, but he hasn't said anything back yet.

4 answers to this question

Chris has MANY help request and cannot answer eveybody that fast, please wait, he will answer you asap.

He is hardly working on fixing ALL errors and you can trust me he will fix them as soon as possible.

Want a temp fix?

ALL ADMINS CONNECTED LOOKING AT ALL LOGS AND ALL PLAYERS CONSTANTLY.

The f*ckn 'Steam """"UPDATE"""' is like, the paradise for hackers. be happy Infistar's antihack is already helping alot.

He will answer you as soon as he can.

xBowBii

We had 4 admins on, I even looked in the logs nothing showed up.

The hacker just blew up all vehicles and killed 3 players nothing showed up in the admin log nor rpt.

I'll get his newest update that was done yesterday and see if that helps.

Thanks.

Use BE Filters ;)

I did, I think I caught the guy... I was spectating him and all of sudden he spawned in 10 brief cases.

But its really hard to keep track of 40+ players at a time... Might need to start promoting admins.

Have you got the latest infistar yet i have not got the email yet, also does anyone know why my safes are wiping after every restart. This has been happening since the steam update after a restart a player goes in game and as soon as they open it the gear wipes i have watched the data base as my friend unlocked it.

Have you got the latest infistar yet i have not got the email yet, also does anyone know why my safes are wiping after every restart. This has been happening since the steam update after a restart a player goes in game and as soon as they open it the gear wipes i have watched the data base as my friend unlocked it.

Infistar just did a new update yesterday so it should be out today.