[REQUEST] different type of deployable vehicles

AG.Ndogg97

Question

Basically after using the deploy bike script on my server and seeing the deploy vehicle script on others I got to thinking. It'd be cool instead of the toolbox being the bike you would need 2 wheels and scrap metal, you could then upgrade it into a mountain bike with 2 more scrap metal (or whatever you choose). There would also be options to build a motorcycle with the toolbox you would need an engine, fuel tank, 2 wheels, and say...3 scrap metal. Now I'm sure you see the pattern and idea it'd be nice to see atv's, mozzies, and gyro copters be build able as well. All this would be build able via right clicking the toolbox. If anyone knows of a script that does this or knows how it would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help!

9 answers to this question

I'm not quite sure how this applies. When your right clicking the gem it deploys it like the toolbox to bike does. I would need somthing where you right click the toolbox, it gives you the option to build said vehicles above, and then would check your inv for the required building parts for example 2 wheels and a scrap metal for the bike(I'd also like it not to consume the toolbox). If this is what that script is capable of great! You'll have to excuse my very minimal knowledge of scripting. We have another head admin who usually handles stuff like this but I'd still like to try and learn as much as I can. Thanks again for all the help you've provided on all 3 topics of mine, cheers and have a good one!

Ok cool thanks man me and the head coder will look into it and I'll let you know how it works out. And yea not a bad idea to reserve 2 extra slots rather than 2 player slots. Yea I liked the idea of a buildable moxie and stuff but the current scripts just seemed well fake I guess idk. Again as always appreciate your time and help thanks a ton!

by fake, you mean realism fake? or just fake? you can always remove the mozie part :)

and also, when you get a red line under a word you typed, doesnt mean that its incorrect :) you had spelled mozie, the right way. no need to select moxie.