Syntax error SQL

Nemaconz

Question

First off I know that there are several threads regarding this particular issue however none have been able to solve my problem, for the life of me I cannot figure out where the syntax error is in my string. I am trying to add overwatch gear to a custom trader, I've used both Navicat and Heidi and both are giving me the same error. Can someone who is experienced with adding loot to custom traders please tell me what is wrong with this string:

INSERT INTO 'epoch'.'traders_data' ('item', 'qty', 'buy', 'sell', 'order', 'tid', 'afile') VALUES ('["DDOPP_X26",3]', 50, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 0, 708, 'trade_weapons');

Once I get this single line correct I know the rest will work so I'll be able to add the other 500 lines.

I keep getting:

INSERT INTO 'epoch'.'traders_data' ('item', 'qty', 'buy', 'sell', 'order', 'tid', 'afile') VALUES ('["DDOPP_X26",3]', 50, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 0, 708, 'trade_weapons');
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''epoch'.'traders_data' ('item', 'qty', 'buy', 'sell', 'order', 'tid', 'afile') V' at line 1 */
/* Affected rows: 0  Found rows: 0  Warnings: 0  Duration for 0 of 1 query: 0.000 sec. */

I have spent hours trying different variations and cannot make any headway.

I am running an Overpoch server on Vilayer, it is 1.63.125402/1.0.5.1

Thank you in advance!

5 answers to this question