Key Issue

Winter189

Question

Hi i have installed my own dayz epoch server however i am having an issue when trying to join the server ( 63.141.248.218:2302 ) i get a key issue. It is saying something about remove the keys or add additional. You can try to join your self il leave the server up so you can see the errors. 

Here is a few: 

asc_eu_lights.pbo

aif_napfobjects.pbo

buildings3.pbo

How do i go about fixing this?

12 answers to this question

im having the same problem with my overpoch server...i installed epoch then went and did the epoch manager beta and installed the overwatch files and i get a bunch of files and saying i need to delete these keys or add keys accepted by this server..im using Vilayer server host!

are you opening client thru steam?

are you running OA 1.63.125548 and epoch 1.0.5.1 clientside?

steam if rubbish, and loads me up a 125555 for some reason, and wont let me in ANY servers with launching client thru steam.

but if i use my old shortcut it loads 125548 and will let me in servers.

he was running another dayz addon besides Epoch 1.5.0 and Overwatch

about all that should be in your addon list is

Arma 2 BAF

Arma 2 PMC

Arma 2 OA

Epoch 

Overwatch

he had some other DayZ mod in there

also in the lower right of the client it should read

1.63.1254XX

and epoch should be the dominant running mod. this means you should only see Epoch loading screens and Epoch icons on the right and no Overwatch loading screens. if you see Overwatch loading screens it means Overwatch is running as the main or dominant mod.

as for the server end, i did nothing but help him thru the step to copy the dayz_code.pbo from @DayZ_Epoch\addons\ folder and its 1051 bisign and replace the @DayZOverwatch\addons\ dayz_code.pbo and its overwatch bisign with the ones from the Epoch folder so they are the same.

after that it loaded in fine.