Traders window dissappear

Carp!

Question

11 answers to this question

Get the latest version of infiSTAR and in your AHconfig change this to false:

/*  Close Dialogs ?       */ _CUD =  false;	/* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* Closes custom Dialogs (Menus) */

Please let me know if it works.

It doesn't require antihack.  But I have had this issue and it was cause by my infiSTAR.  If there's something that only admins can do on your server, it is probably your antihack.  You do have an antihack, or admin tools right?

A lot of hosts use a lite version of infiSTAR.  So you might be, unknowingly, already using it.

The last few versions of infistar fixed this so you could turn CUD back on.

You'll probably find as Brockie pointed out that your host has provided a redistributed version of infistar but, administers it for you.

2 options....

1 tell your host to pull his finger out and get round to updating infistar to latest version.

2 tell them to switch CUD to false (as they most likely haven't given you access to the file called ahconfig.

Wow there are a lot of assumptions here so let me clarify some things.

I am dedicated.

Have not put the AH back in yet.

1.0.5.1 requires AH?  I think not.  :P

Dude I was just trying to help but forget it.  Not enough information to go on.  The symptoms you described are usually AH related.  And I find it funny that you apparently have antihack but you claim you don't need it and don't use it.  If you have it try installing it and see if it helps...  I can't imagine what else would cause this so.  Good luck.

Whoa my bad dude. I was not tryign to come off as pissy. I just didn't realize i had no information for you to go on heh.

I don't have the ah installed yet cuz i wanted to make sure that everything else worked before i added more issues.

Thanks for the link. Ill go over it and see if adding the AH in and testing that will resolve the issue. Sorry again for any hard feelings!

Wow there are a lot of assumptions here so let me clarify some things.

I am dedicated.

Have not put the AH back in yet.

Hi, the reason for the assumptions is that this happened exactly the way you wrote for me until MGT very kindly told me to toggle off CUD in AHConfig which sorted it. Then infSTAR updated and sorted it.

I agree with Brockie, you could possibly have given us just a little more to go on to start with... :)

Does seem odd that happens on a vanilla install though....and if it is vanilla, how does the server know who's an admin and who isn't....?

Get the latest version of infiSTAR and in your AHconfig change this to false:

/*  Close Dialogs ?       */ _CUD =  false;	/* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* Closes custom Dialogs (Menus) */

Please let me know if it works.

This worked. Thanks!

Apparently one of other guys added it back in and i didn't realise. We updated and was all set. Thanks for the help :)