Having issues launching game with BattlEye

Alco

Recently BattlEye did an update and since that I have not been able to get Arma 2 OA to work.

This CMD prompt comes up when trying to launch the game (Steam and ArmA2OA_BE inn the directory)

2yl5rhd.jpg

Ive uninstalled BE and reinstalled, tried manually downloading the DLL's from BE website, Got frustrated and wiped the computer of everything Steam, BE and Arma related and downloaded everything again..

Anyone able to assist?

Thanks in advance

Have you launched it elevated as an admin when you do it ?

Might sound stupid but im sure you need to run steam as an admin (I don't mean logged on as an admin I actually mean right click run as administrator

Yea, Ive tried running everything as Admin

Try launching 'ArmA2OA_BE' with administrator. I had the error: "Unable to launch game".

Same deal

I have this problem on one of my rigs.  It wont start unless I choose launch without battleye.  My other rig seems to work fine.  To be honest I was planning a complete reinstall of windows for today to hopefully solve my problem.  It's a long story but I needs a fresh install anyway.  Hopefully you don't need to do this, but I will let you know if it fixes mine.

Try to verify integrity of the game cache. 

Tried that too

I have this problem on one of my rigs.  It wont start unless I choose launch without battleye.  My other rig seems to work fine.  To be honest I was planning a complete reinstall of windows for today to hopefully solve my problem.  It's a long story but I needs a fresh install anyway.  Hopefully you don't need to do this, but I will let you know if it fixes mine.

Yea, exactly. Works fine without BE but not with BE