Are you a Server owner running Overpoch and with Vilayer?

LGM

Question

Morning guys, having real problems setting up Overpoch on the server with Vilayer spent about 6 stressful hours trying to install it but no luck so im wondering is there anyone out there whos with Vilayer and would like a reasonable donation towards their server if they come set mine up? Off to work now so will look in a couple of hours. Thanks for your time.

14 answers to this question

I'm running 1.0.5.1 (if it's in that order) and I have no idea where my problem is, I've followed the instructions specifically for the vilayer setup and still no luck.

It may be this were im going wrong.

Here ya go man, I've got it set up and working, but before we start be sure to stop your server.

/////Bikey/////

Step 1: Click & Download these Overwatch server files https://github.com/scrumbee/DayzOverwatch-Server

Step 2: Once downloaded open up the zip, open the Keys Folder, Take the "Overwatch.bikey" and place this in your Keys folder in your FTP

/////Bikey/////

/////Mission.sqm in your Epoch.chenarus folder(Mission Folder)/////

Step 3: Take this http://pastebin.com/nunESDPz, Copy it and place it in your mission.sqm replacing the original code, this piece of code is at the very top.

Step 4: Save the file and reupload your mission pbo.

/////Start Parms/////

Step 5: Open your control Panel, Click the black little square that says start up settings

Step 6: In the empty line paste this with out quotes "@DayZOverwatch" Exactly like that

Step 7: Make sure "mod Priority" is set to Start of line, Execute the script, then wait till done.

/////Start Parms/////

/////Calling Overwatch/////

Step 8: Now go back to your main page on the control panel.

Step 9: Click the Epoch Manager Beta, the black circle thing.

Step 10: Select the "Download Overwatch Files" Action, then Execute it.

Step 11: Start your server again, then Have fun :)

P.s. That post you linked, I Helped everyone on that list get it up and running, need any extra help email me at [email protected]

Here ya go man, I've got it set up and working, but before we start be sure to stop your server.

/////Bikey/////

Step 1: Click & Download these Overwatch server files https://github.com/scrumbee/DayzOverwatch-Server

Step 2: Once downloaded open up the zip, open the Keys Folder, Take the "Overwatch.bikey" and place this in your Keys folder in your FTP

/////Bikey/////

Step 3: Take this http://pastebin.com/nunESDPz, Copy it and place it in your mission.sqm replacing the original code, this piece of code is at the very top.

Step 4: Save the file and reupload your mission pbo.

/////Start Parms/////

Step 5: Open your control Panel, Click the black little square that says start up settings

Step 6: In the empty line paste this with out quotes "@DayZOverwatch" Exactly like that

Step 7: Make sure "mod Priority" is set to Start of line, Execute the script, then wait till done.

/////Start Parms/////

Step 8: Now go back to your main page on the control panel.

Step 9: Click the Epoch Manager Beta, the black circle thing.

Step 10: Select the "Download Overwatch Files" Action, then Execute it.

Step 11: Start your server again, then Have fun :)

P.s. That post you linked, I Helped everyone on that list get it up and running, need any extra help email me at [email protected]

What time are you free? :) I would rather spend the extra money and have it done in 1hr than take 3hrs and have no time to play. Time is hard enough with the hours I'm working and after yesterday... I won't even start with that. I'll send a decent donation over for setting it up.

It's @DayzOverwatch not @DayZOverwatch (It's case sensitive). At least for me and I'm with vilayer as well

Also, Vilayer gives you the option to download the Overwatch files for you (check your Epoch Manager)

yes it is case sensitive, Vilayer states in the Epoch Manager, when you select the Download Overwatch files action, they tell you the Folder will be called "@DayZOverwatch"

and second I stated that You can download the files from epoch manager 

Hmm i wondered if you used the @DayzOverwatch servcer folder 0.2.0 or 0.2.1 would your server be able to spawn the muscle cars

4-sigma_cars_2.jpg

That's very interesting, I never thought about that... In theory It should work, just as long as anyone who joined downgraded their overwatch to match.

when i try and edit the startup in vilayer acp im getting this error

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Update Commandline *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Step 1: Starting Pre-Checks

Step 2: Getting Currently Installed Map

VilayerDayZEpoch was unexpected at this time.
Process exited with code 255

any ideas :\