New to this mod.

Sheppard

I am new to this mod so I have a few question I hope someone know the answer to.

If I dont shoot on walls I have build how often do I need to maintain them before they disappear.

If I blow up a car how long until it re-spawn on a different location on the map

Is it possible to find the Vil_asistvan_Dze without restarting the database

You see I am renting from Dayz.st because I love the mod but after a player blows up a vehicle that certain vehicle is still vise able on the admin map 3 days later.

I have also scanned the map for the Vil_asistvan_Dze and I cant find it.

One more thing. Have to add Combo lock to traders for a price of 2 10oz of gold

Sincerely

Sheppard

the normal cleanup happens after 6 days i think so vehicles should be removed in 6 days and maintenance is needed before 6 days is up.

Vil_asistvan_Dze should now be in the dynamic_vehicle.sqf file giving it a chance to spawn on the map

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["ItemComboLock",1]', 10, '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0, 662, 'trade_items'),
('["ItemComboLock",1]', 10, '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0, 530, 'trade_items'),
('["ItemComboLock",1]', 10, '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0, 508, 'trade_items');

if you run this code in your database it should add the combolock to each of the traders that sell building parts.

the normal cleanup happens after 6 days i think so vehicles should be removed in 6 days and maintenance is needed before 6 days is up.

It all depends on the server your playing on. if its default then you need to maintain them before the 6 days are up

yes

Automatic Cleanup of placed items:

By default cleanup happens 6 days after item was placed. To change this edit CleanupPlacedAfterDays setting in the HiveExt.ini under the [objects] section.

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 14