Upgrading an HFB server to Arma build 112555

Regicyde

Question

So, HFB has no option to upgrade the server to be compatible with the subject line arma build.

I opened multiple tickets, but its been over 9 days, and haven't heard anything, so I thought I'd see if anyone else is running with an HFB Server, and, if so, how have they upgraded to 112555, or been able to permit those that have upgraded their clients to join.

Right now, if you have 112555, and attempt to join you get the "bad version: server rejected..."

I've lost all but my most dedicated players (read, those with bases) because its a pain in the nuts to downgrade to 103718 from 112555 - and, I don't blame them for moving on as there are tonnes of servers.

Any perspective would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Regicyde

4 answers to this question

you need to go into the upgrades/patches section and see if 112555 is up for them if it is all you need to do is hit the install button, im not sure but it might replace your .pbo files and battleeyefilters so make a back up 

if the newest patch is not up yet you just need to wait till hfb adds it

@Vampire - I appreciate the dismissive redirect.

@axeman - thanks for the link, I had read the particular thread multiple times prior to posting my thread, but I didn't think my particular question had been answered - hence my question.  Tracking the perspectives on it, and I understand the opinion that it might be better to wait for 1.0.5 - but I was interested to hear what other HFB server renters are experiencing (ie, has HFB ignored them as well).

@zzzTNTzzz - yeah roger, I should have clarified I'm not having issues with "how" to do it, but rather if people who use HFB have been able to, as no option exists as has been noted.

Appreciate the speedy replies, regardless of their respective utility.