Epoch Buildables (Permanent Owner/Remove Builds Fix) [90% complete]

Ok I have been editing the files for a few days now to make epoch buildables use the PlayerUID and not the CharacterID. I'm not doing this via the database as shown in other threads I am altering the code so this does not require a server restart etc. So far I have managed to:

All buildings are saved to database under CharacterID as the players PlayerUID (DONE/FIXED)

Lockables doors once built save the combination to CharacterID and then when downgraded returns the PlayerUID (DONE/FIXED)

Owner can place and remove plot pole without loosing toolbox (DONE/FIXED)

Owner can build near his plot pole (DONE/FIXED)

Owner can upgrade/downgrade near his plot pole (DONE/FIXED)

Buildables are kept after death and do NOT require a server restart (DONE/FIXED)

Players were unable to remove walls with doors once downgraded (AT ALL even after restart) (DONE/FIXED)

--------

TO DO:

Friendly tagged players are un-able to build near the plot pole

- I have edited player_tagFriendly.sqf but my efforts did not work

--------

If any one would like to contribute to this then please reply here or join my teamspeak 3 - 88.208.202.10

This one doesn't do anything with the database, with the exception of you having to run a query to convert existing structures to the playerID, which only has to be run once, after you install the mod: 

Definitely won't be needing that. My fix is alot simpler and works perfectly. Just need to adjust the friendly tagging for building by the plot which I will be looking at again later on tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been very busy moving all of my community game servers to a new bunch of dedicated server machines over the past month. DayZ has been a bit of a headache and I've had to do a fresh install before I implement my files and stuff because of the new update. Need to figure out what's changed etc.