Picklock System?

SantaKlau

Hey guys,

first i really like the Epoch Mod, its really awesome. Great work guys and keep it on.

So my question is, can you implement an Picklock System, so somebody can find an fals key or something else, and cann steal an locked car. I really would appreciate it. Maybe it can be build out of the trash Razors, that lies around in the trash loot? And maybe u can add to this system an really high lose percantage, so thats very hard to take an other guys car.

So long....

Why not? Can u explain ur comment? I dont live in an Ponyworld...

People could go around and just get other's vehicles and sell them.

I would recommend more or less a "break-in" system with hotwiring. The hotwiring will have a chance to set off an alarm on the car, locking the car until the person with a key comes in and shuts it off. It would make things a lot more balanced. Breaking in would have to be done with a crowbar, and hotwiring maybe with a special kit...?

Thats a good point. And i think its an really good thing, to implement in Epoch. But for selling cars... i have an Heli Lift Script on my Server so everyone can sell my cars if they want. I dont have a problem with that, but if i break in the car, its the same like lift it up. But an alarm tone, thats nice.