NPC in sector FNG with NAPF map. FAQ.

The array is a good island for adding a AI base. we have an AI stronghold there using wicked AI your welcome to come have a look see at how that's done and if you liked it i would be happy to help you with the files :) 

The array is a good island for adding a AI base. we have an AI stronghold there using wicked AI your welcome to come have a look see at how that's done and if you liked it i would be happy to help you with the files :)

My server and client version is 1.63, so i couldnt enter your server. would you bee so kind to send me script for DZAI bot with spawn in Stronghold on Island Array, script for items/weapons/etc/sqf file of stronghold via email? My email is: [email protected]. Would be very gratefull.

we use wicked AI system jersey i can send you the scripts we use for all the Static and paroling ai but i don't think they will work with another system.. we have a few static AI bases setup not just at the array.

gr8 if you give me a poke when your online ill give you the guided tour :) 

we use wicked AI system jersey i can send you the scripts we use for all the Static and paroling ai but i don't think they will work with another system.. we have a few static AI bases setup not just at the array.

gr8 if you give me a poke when your online ill give you the guided tour :)

What is your TS?

they have the tools to defend themselfs against any of the vehicles we have on the server if a player is careless enough to let them :)   cant just roll up in a tank or fly over in an attack heli and get insta loot :)  though if used correctly and supported via other players. they can be very powerful :)