Warning Message: Addon 'CALanguage_PMC' requires addon 'CA_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'CALanguage_missions_PMC' requires addon 'CA_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'CA_Missions2_PMC' requires addon 'CAAir_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'CA_Missions_BAF' requires addon 'CA_Missions_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'ProvingGrounds_PMC' requires addon 'CA_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'ProvingGrounds_PMC' requires addon 'CARoads_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'ProvingGrounds_PMC' requires addon 'CARocks_E'
Warning Message: Addon 'ProvingGrounds_PMC' requires addon 'CAStructures_E'

You are missing the expansion/addon files, I guess. Have a look at the file&folder structure (link in the video description) to compare.
Mayber you are missing more files or have them at the wrong location.

I have no clue about the torrent files. I took mine from my local Epoch installation.

Thx for promt answer. Funny thing is, that I have all the files completely the same as you have in the video :D And furthermore, the addons CAStructures_E, CARocks_E, CARoads_E, CA_Missions_E, CAAir_E' doesnt even exist anywhere. it looks like they are part of some pbo file.

Part two. Cant this be related to the list of errors in the config?

No, that are PBO files. And in my server the are located in the expansion/addon....for what I've seen.

Maybe you are missing the beta version installed. I do not exactly know where these files are from...but from the location I guess these are from ArmaOA (normal or beta).

If you say these files do not exist anymore...how can you then have completely the same files that I show in my list? ;)

well sorry if I wrote this badly. I checked the list again, comparing every single file I have in my server folder. Everything is the same. And I checked your list and there is no caroads_e.pbo for instance :) maybe you have them on your server but not in the list :) Please do not take this as rudness or anything, am just trying to figure out, why I have console full of errors.