missing ASC_EU_Lights error

Tariff

Question

Keep getting that error in most of dayz epoch servers i try to join, get to the lobby with no problems but on the next loading screen this pops up:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. ASC_EU_Lights

Tried updating it manually(using the mod folder method suggested in the ASC site) , updating Arma2 OA beta, dayz commander, epoch mod- no luck

any ideas?

7 answers to this question

Do you have ASC_EU_Lights.pbo in your @DayZ_Epoch Folder (on your computer - should have 954 kb and datestamp 06.06.2013, 23:21)?

ASC_EU_Lights.pbo                                       17/09/2010 20:01

ASC_EU_Lights.pbo.dayz_vb.bisign               30/04/2013 19:40

those two in arma2 OA @dayz_epoch addons

Those are the two distributed with the 1.0.2 client release... I've got mine via DayZ Commander - shouldn't matter though.

Can you try joining our server and tell me if it happens there as well? 85.131.171.151:2302 - Name: Dayz Epoch Chernarus PTM

I had epoch installed through dayz commander(the 1.0.1.5 one, later on the 1.0.2) and think the problem was the dayz commander, as ive managed to join some of the epoch servers while opening the game with my OA beta and just joining from server list there- couldnt join the same exact server with dayz commander later on(the usual ASC EU Lights error)

I keep getting the same thing on almost all epoch servers. Anyone figured out what the deal is. It gets the same thing no matter if I join through commander or going through the beta.

Files are there. 

Also had the same problem with a few other files: glt_m300t, jetskiyanahui, map_eu etc...

Depending on the server its either the lights or then a whole list... Tried reinstalling, updating and pretty much everything I can think of. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi,  I installed new files and still get the error.   I have two computers with differnet installs and one gets into the server no problem.  Also I can join other epoch servers but not mine on just one computer.    I have also gone back and downgraded my versions and then reinstalled newest upgrades to no avail.

It all started when I tried to install the Desert Mercenaries & Black Op extra face pbo which even with public bikey and personel bisign that also says its not there when it is.  I am still not clear as to where I put those files.  I put in my @dayz_epoch/addons bisign and pbo and then put public in arma2oa/keys     I can pull up faces in profile but then get stopped to go ingame with error that the files need additional files or to be removed.    I had also set up that with @new_faces with /addon folder and put in the dayz commander setting  -mod=@dayz_epoch;@new_faces

none of that worked so removed but still have issue with asc_eu_lights  and also  then says missing dayz_code/init.sqf

all mentioned missing files are showing in my arma folders.

I downloaded 1.62 upgrade and reinstalled

I deleted epoch folder and reinstalled

I haven't reinstalled from scratch because I don't know where my cd keys are for this computer install.  I think I bought directly from arma   the other computer I bought about a year later so still have those cd keys.    Is there a way to get my install cd key in files so when I reinstall I can use the correct ones??

Lot of questions on old thread but I'm going crazy.......................my world is gone

Gramps