Re spawning with no gear

Dismal

Question

Hey guys

I have a dedicated server that i have been working on for several weeks now, and for the most part it is working well.

I still have issues though when the amount of players get around 30 - 35. 

Occasionally players will start failing authentication, or take 9 years to receive data, this I'm hoping will resolve itself since i know that several other servers are experiencing the same issue.

Another problem i have been experiencing is that players will start to spawn in with none of the default load out. Completely blank inventory. I used to have a suicide script which allowed players to re spawn easier, but i had to remove it due to it breaking recently and leaving players alive but unable to move on the ground.

I also have a couple of .sqf files mission side that allows me to apply custom load outs for players, assigned by player ID, and custom spawn locations. The loadout.sqf also includes my default load out.

I can provide my my.ini file for my 5.6 SQL install as well as my Basic.cfg if necessary, but i was curious if anyone could help me with the issue?

perhaps someone has had these issues as well. 

Thank you

4 answers to this question

well the issue with players spawning with no gear are not the players with custom loadouts, i just included that information because it might be the cause.

Perhaps because my default load out was included in the sqf?