turtle safezones fix by InfiSTAR

freakystyle

Question

14 answers to this question

Hey i found a better safezone script: click me and i have two bugs.

• You can not farm the wood. (Chainsaw and Hatchet)
  • Admintool is buggy.

see you the error?

Info: i write this in my safezone.sqf and my startparameter is: [] ExecVM "custom\safezone.sqf";

When you say "can not farm the wood", do you mean that players will immediately timber a tree and not get wood or lumber? That is an issue with that version of the AH. Contact Blur or INfiStar and get the latest update.

I cant help you with "Admintool is buggy", as you have not described any actual problems related to the admin tools. 

It's not a bug, it's a feature - it stops people from shooting in safezones by deleting a bullet. Same goes for hatchets and chainsaws. 

In other words - you can't chop wood in safe zone

its a bug, if i install the latest AH i get in e-mail i will not be able on the whole map to harvest wood if i stay on build 0329C every thing is fine. I tryed with every safezone script provided on infistars pastebin and had the same issue.

I am having problems with this AH330A version too in combination with AGNs script. The players cannot do any damage. Bullets dont hit and the melee weapons also dont do any damage. This is happening all over the map and not just in the safezone where you want it too happen.