Troubles getting AI/Missions to work *FIXED*

Mikano

Question

Hello All, 

So I tried my best to not have to open a thread like this asking for help since there is so much information out there, but haven't been able to find anything that explains why this isn't working for me. So unfortunately I had to open this thread. =( 

I originally had EMS Mission system 0.2.6 running on my server along with SARG AI. Both were working fine, I then upgraded to EMS 0.3 and this was working properly as well. Then I started working on getting  Once I got all of these working I was testing stuff on my server and noticed that the missions and AI had stopped spawning. 

I looked over all of these the best I could to see if maybe there was something that was being called,or a global variable that was being used by another scripted or something along those lines. However, I was unable to find anything that that would be the cause of this issue. I also tried removing SARG AI and implemented Wicked AI thinking maybe there was an issue with the AI system conflicting with the mission system, but got no results as well.

I am currently running Dayz Epoch 1.0.4.2/103718 with EMS 0.3, Wicked AI and only the above mentioned add on scripts. If anyone has any insight at to why the AI system and the Mission System will not spawn anything I'd be much appreciated if you would share you information. Or if there is further information I can provided that might help resolve this trouble I will gladly provide it. In the mean time I will also be looking for a fix on my own and will keep this updated if I find anything. 

Thanks for you time, 

Mikano

*************************************Fix Steps below ***********************************************

First issue was that my missions weren't spawning, as pointed out by Glenn lower down based off of my error logs the my dayz_server.pbo didn't look like it was being called. After thinking about for a minute off of his comment I looked inside of the addon folder and realised that there were other *.PBO files in that folder and removed all but the "dayz_server.pbo" file. This worked, to a degree, it solved the issue that the pbo wasn't being read. 

However this created another issue, where as the PBO wasn't being read properly and there were "files missing." However it seems that there was just an issue with the way my PBO application was packing the folder (PBO Manager v 1.4 beta). After searing for the errors I was seeing I came across this thread. Which lead my to add the prefix "z\addons\dayz_server" to the PBO through the file properties option (the gear). 

To quote from the linked thread above: 

Pack the dayz_server into a PBO file.
Right click the dayz_server.pbo, and then Open with PBO Manager.
Click on the PBO but do not unpack.
Click the Gear Icon above. Right Click in the empty box and Click Add.
Add "prefix" as the property, and "z\addons\dayz_server" without the quotations.

After doing both of these (removing the extra PBOs and adding the prefix to the PBO) the server started up and I was able to log in with out an issue. Missions and AI were being spawned. 

So thanks goes to sjd6795, Glenn & Halvhjearne for looking at this and helping me work through this issue!

17 answers to this question

sjd6795, 

Sorry I wasn't aware of the RPT file, the original file that was on there was so freaking long I decided to not post that one. Instead I made it a .bak and ran the server with EMS 0.3 (which is essentially the same as DZMS just with a different name) and then made a .bak of that one and then ran the server again with the DZMS installed. Both of which are listed below and both were set up so that the spawn would happen no more than 3 minutes after server launch. I logged in to the server and ran around for about 6 minutes each time.

Server ran with EMS 0.3:

=====================================================================
== D:\dayz server\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2014/04/18 21:37:28
Current time:  2014/05/14 03:09:00

Version 1.62.103718
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Item STR_EPOCH_BULK_DESC_MP5SD listed twice
Item STR_ACTIONS_BUILD listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
 3:10:13 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:10:13 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:10:13 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:13 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:10:22 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 3:10:22 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
 3:10:23 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 3:10:23 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 3:11:08 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 3:11:08 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 3:11:08 "Running "kh_actions"."
 3:11:08 "HIVE: Starting"
 3:11:08 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
 3:11:08 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 3:11:09 "HIVE: found 314 objects"
 3:11:09 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 3:11:09 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 314 Vehicles"
 3:11:10 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 3:11:16 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 3:11:16 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 3:11:19 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 3:11:19 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 3:11:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 2"
 3:11:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 3:11:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
 3:11:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
 3:11:25 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 3:11:25 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2aa150c0# 1055621: s1203_ambulance.p3d"
 3:11:25 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:S1203_ambulance_EP1:0:0:[4,[13120.3,7307.49,0.000660419]]:[]:[["wheel_1_1_steering",0.19726],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.496384],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.0471137],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.310432],["motor",0.359652],["sklo predni P",0.968337],["sklo predni L",0.155274],["karoserie",0.808309],["palivo",0.11986],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.421503],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.658572],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.565132],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.730861],["glass1",0.401932],["glass2",0.24005],["glass3",0.377697],["glass4",0.715992]]:0.790027:1312037307504:""
 3:11:29 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2aa14100# 1055625: gnt_c185.p3d"
 3:11:29 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:GNT_C185C:0:0:[117,[6249.26,14129.5,0.193359]]:[]:[["telo",0.949631]]:0.297965:624931412952117:""
 3:11:45 "DEBUG: Too many at [6477.36,2769.64]"
 3:12:11 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 3:12:13 "DEBUG: Too many at [6951.82,2435.95]"
 3:12:17 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 3:12:17 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:624931412952117:""
 3:12:17 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:1312037307504:""
 3:12:17 "CUSTOM: Selected "315""
 3:12:21 "CUSTOM: Selected "316""
 3:12:21 "PUBLISH: Created GNT_C185C with ID "624931412952117""
 3:12:22 "DEBUG: Too many at [7543.58,5160.95]"
 3:12:23 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,12]"
 3:12:28 "PUBLISH: Created S1203_ambulance_EP1 with ID "1312037307504""
 3:12:40 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:12:40 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:12:40 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:12:40 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:12:40 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 3:12:40   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 3:12:47 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 3:12:47 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 3:15:03 "RUNNING EVENT: supply_drop on [2014,5,14,13,15]"
 3:15:34 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
 3:20:34 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,20]"
 3:21:27 "DISCONNECT: WiredAwesome
 3:21:27 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
 3:21:39 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

Server Ran with DZMS:

== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Current time:  2014/05/14 03:31:12

Version 1.62.103718
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
 3:47:31 Server error: Player without identity WiredAwesome
 3:48:47 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:48:47 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:48:47 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:47 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:48:54 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 3:48:54 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
 3:48:56 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 3:48:56 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 3:49:40 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 3:49:40 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 3:49:40 "Running "kh_actions"."
 3:49:40 "HIVE: Starting"
 3:49:40 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
 3:49:40 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 3:49:40 "HIVE: found 316 objects"
 3:49:40 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 3:49:40 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 3:49:42 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 316 Vehicles"
 3:49:42 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 3:49:46 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 3:49:46 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 3:49:51 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 3:49:51 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 3:49:59 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
 3:49:59 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 3:49:59 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
 3:49:59 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
 3:50:00 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 3:50:00 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 3:50:03 "DEBUG: Too many at [10575,2392.34]"
 3:50:16 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,50]"
 3:50:19 "DEBUG: Too many at [8084.06,11460.9]"
 3:50:25 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:50:25 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:50:25 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:50:25 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:50:25 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 3:50:25   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 3:53:12 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
 3:53:28 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
 3:53:58 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 3:53:58 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 3:58:28 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,58]"
 4:00:04 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,5,14,14,0]"
 4:03:01 "DISCONNECT: WiredAwesome 
 4:03:01 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
 4:03:01 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found
 4:03:03 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

I'm not seeing anything unusual or that would stop these scripts from working in anyway. Could you edit the config in your mission systems to have a mission spawn almost instantly. I've noticed on my server that it takes about 10 or 15 minutes for the first mission to show up. Also you said you have sarge AI installed and that these are not spawning either? Sarge tends to have a bug that causes them to go invisible(but they can still shoot at you)try going to a location to where they would be at and see if you notice them. Sarge posted a work around here for that reason. In the meantime you could upload your mission and server pbo and I can look for anything that seems out of place.

you can run a quick workaroun for this yourself.​
locate your UPSMON.sqf, find this codeblock:​
Code (Text):

_x allowDamage false;
    [nil, _x, "per", rHideObject, true] call RE; 
    _x disableAI "FSM";    

and comment it out.

find

Code (Text):

// hide & protect unit
        _leader allowDamage false;
        [nil, _leader, "per", rHideObject, true] call RE; 
        _leader disableAI "FSM";

do the same.

find

Code (Text):

_newunit allowDamage false;
                [nil, _newunit, "per", rHideObject, true] call RE; 
                _newunit disableAI "FSM";

do the same.

The issue that the AI doesnt get made visible again seems to only occur on servers with very low fps, or lots of AI groups. It usually takes the amount of groups in seconds for them to become visible.

Sarge

I have removed SargeAI and am not using Wicked AI (essentially the same set up process as DZMS). I'm running the server now with the minor and major spawns set for 1 second min & 2 second max. I'll let it run for about 15 minutes then re-post the RPT file for that shortly. I can also try re-adding Sarge AI to see if I get any results. 

the above most likely has nothing to do with your problem ...

my guess is you didnt disable the antihack and it is therefore deleteing your ai

find and remove or comment out these lines in your init.sqf and try again:

//anti Hack
	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

Yep that's probably it. Totally forgot about the anti hack I use infiSTAR so it's the first thing I remove when adding stuff. Also check towards the top of the init.sqf I can't remember if epoch has it or not but it may have a variable to as well something along the lines of this.

dayz_antihack = 1; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled

Okay, I tried it again and with the 1 and 2 second spawns, both with and with out the antihack and resec commented out and still saw no spawns on this. Here are the RPTs for each run. I ran around for about 15-20 minutes on each and saw no missions or AIs. Again still running DZMS and WickedAI.

1 & 2 second spawn with Anithakc and REsec still in use: 

Current time:  2014/05/14 04:42:40

Version 1.62.103718
 4:45:47 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 4:45:47 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 4:45:47 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:47 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 4:45:56 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 4:45:57 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 4:45:57 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 4:46:42 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 4:46:42 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 4:46:42 "Running "kh_actions"."
 4:46:42 "HIVE: Starting"
 4:46:42 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
 4:46:42 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 4:46:42 "HIVE: found 316 objects"
 4:46:42 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 4:46:42 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 4:46:44 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 316 Vehicles"
 4:46:44 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 4:46:48 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 4:46:48 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 4:46:52 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 4:46:52 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 4:47:00 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
 4:47:00 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 4:47:00 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
 4:47:00 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
 4:47:00 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 4:47:01 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 4:47:02 "DEBUG: Too many at [9342.01,8873.7]"
 4:47:07 "DEBUG: Too many at [3111.59,8102.06]"
 4:47:09 "DEBUG VEIN: on road [7481.5,9671.78]"
 4:47:09 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [10888.7,7587.39]"
 4:47:10 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [3911.63,9803.52]"
 4:47:24 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,47]"
 4:47:51 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 4:47:51 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 4:49:18 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 4:49:18 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 4:49:18 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 4:49:18 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 4:49:18 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 4:49:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 4:49:20 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
 4:50:23 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
 4:55:23 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,55]"
 5:00:08 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,5,14,14,0]"
 5:00:23 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,14,0]"
 5:04:56 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
 5:05:23 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,14,5]"
 5:08:05 "DISCONNECT: WiredAwesome
 5:08:05 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
 5:08:07 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

With 1 & 2 second spawn timers, with Antihack and REsec commented out: 

Current time:  2014/05/14 05:09:34

Version 1.62.103718
 5:10:57 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:10:57 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:10:57 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:10:57 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:11:05 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 5:11:06 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
 5:11:07 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 5:11:07 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 5:11:49 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 5:11:49 "Running "kh_actions"."
 5:11:49 "HIVE: Starting"
 5:11:49 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
 5:11:49 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 5:11:49 "HIVE: found 316 objects"
 5:11:49 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 5:11:50 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 316 Vehicles"
 5:11:54 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 5:11:54 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 5:12:00 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 5:12:00 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 5:12:06 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
 5:12:06 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 5:12:06 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
 5:12:06 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
 5:12:06 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 5:12:51 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 5:12:51 "DEBUG: Too many at [9173.76,12581.2]"
 5:12:57 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 5:13:06 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,13]"
 5:13:10 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 5:15:09 "RUNNING EVENT: supply_drop on [2014,5,14,13,15]"
 5:15:33 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:15:33 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:15:33 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:15:33 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:15:33 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 5:15:33   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 5:16:16 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
 5:20:16 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 5:20:16 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 5:20:17 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 5:20:17 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 5:21:16 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,21]"
 5:21:31 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (WiredAwesome) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 66"
 5:21:31 Client: Object 3:95 (type Type_70) not found.
 5:21:31 Client: Object 3:95 (type Type_69) not found.
 5:21:31 Client: Object 3:95 (type Type_70) not found.
 5:25:18 Server: Object 3:163 not found (message 99)
 5:25:18 Server: Object 3:164 not found (message 91)
 5:25:19 Server: Object 3:179 not found (message 99)
 5:25:19 Server: Object 3:180 not found (message 91)
 5:25:29 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
 5:26:16 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,26]"
 5:30:03 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,5,14,13,30]"
 5:31:16 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,31]"
 5:35:26 "DISCONNECT: WiredAwesome
 5:35:26 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
 5:35:26 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

i dont see the missions starting anywhere ... you sure you installed it correct?

5:11:49 "Running "kh_actions"."

this is cause you are initialzing autorefuel on the server, where it should not be running ... you should move it inside this scope:

if (!isDedicated) then {

The DZMS & WickedAI is in the root directory of the dayz_server PBO file, and I have the following set to run the both in the server_monitor.sqf file.

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";
// [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\EMS\DZMSInit.sqf";
allowConnection = true;

Moved the kh_actions to the if (!isDedicated) with in the init.sqf file as well, still no spawns. 

Current time:  2014/05/14 05:54:05

Version 1.62.103718
 5:54:59 Server error: Player without identity WiredAwesome (id 518361495)
 5:55:11 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 5:55:11 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 5:55:11 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:11 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 5:55:19 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 5:55:19 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
 5:55:21 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 5:55:21 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 5:56:03 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 5:56:04 "HIVE: Starting"
 5:56:04 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
 5:56:04 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 5:56:04 "HIVE: found 315 objects"
 5:56:04 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 5:56:04 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 315 Vehicles"
 5:56:08 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 5:56:08 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 5:56:14 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 5:56:14 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 5:56:20 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 1"
 5:56:20 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 5:56:20 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
 5:56:20 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
 5:56:20 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 5:56:26 "DEBUG: Too many vehicles at [12895.3,10198.2]"
 5:57:02 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 5:57:08 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 5:57:09 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [3770.66,10090.4]"
 5:57:21 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 5:57:28 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,57]"
 5:57:46 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:57:46 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:57:46 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:57:46 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:57:46 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 5:57:46   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 5:57:48 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 5:57:48 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
 5:58:00 Server: Object 3:22 not found (message 70)
 5:59:59 Server: Object 3:86 not found (message 91)
 5:59:59 Server: Object 3:106 not found (message 91)
 6:00:00 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,5,14,14,0]"
 6:00:01 Server: Object 3:19 not found (message 99)
 6:00:18 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
 6:00:28 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
 6:04:10 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
 6:04:12 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

If you want my skype you can PM me and I can provide you with my old epoch pbos or I can get a better look at yours and get it sorted out.

EDIT: Guess I wasn't refreshed and that you already posted that you had done all of this

Yea like Halvhjearne said just replace your dedicated bracket with this            

if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

And about the mission not starting you placed the dzms inside your server pbo and called it through the server_monitor like this just place the line that calls dzms above the allowconnection = true;

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";
    allowConnection = true;

This is what my current init.sqf file looks like if it might shed some light or anything.

/*

For DayZ Epoch
Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 11; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu 
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;
// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500

MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 14000; // Default = 10000
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 30; // Default = 30 

dayz_paraSpawn = false;

dayz_minpos = -1; 
dayz_maxpos = 16000;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 5; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\variables.sqf"; // Compile custom variables
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\compiles.sqf";                        // Compile custom functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf"; // Call snap building
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//anti Hack
[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
{
// [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
};

//Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

// auto refuel
[] execVM "scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

};

// #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"

// Admin Tools
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

Ok it looks like you have to many closing brackets there under the if (!isDedicated) then {

I'm not sure if any of that is causing the problems but remove all but the one under   // auto refuel

[] execVM "scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

EDIT: Actually try to make it like this because the kh_actions.sqf needs to run before all of the other stuff If I remember correctly
if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//anti Hack
[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
{
// [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
};
};

Example of how my dedicated bracket looks like on my epoch files

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;

[] ExecVM "service_point\service_point.Sqf";
//Custom Loadouts
[] ExecVM "Scripts\loadout.sqf";

//Run the player monitor
_playerMonitor =     [] execVM "dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

};

Can you take a look and see if your server is not trying to run two different dayz_server.pbo packages? 

In all your RPT logs, I see the very first line being this: 

Did you recently change the startup sequence in some way, or neglected to remove one dayz_server.pbo after uploading a more recent version??

It does not actually look like you are running your modified dayz_server.pbo file, which would explain why you are not seeing any missions starting up. 

Glenn thank you for you input on that I looked into ti and I did have other PBO files files in my "\dayz server\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons" location. They were renamed so I didn't think that the server would of looked at anything other than "dayz_server.pbo" but apparently it did. I have since moved these extra PBOs to another location and that conflicting error has gone. Now I am getting the following errors when the server tries to start up. 

5:34:57 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

5:34:57 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 5:34:57 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
 5:34:57 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 5:34:57 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

The dayz_server.pbo is in "\dayz server\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons", should this be placed somewhere else or is there a cache or something I need to clear for it to read from that file?

It sounds like you have removed the pbo that the system have been told to use, or your dayz_server.pbo is broken.  

I would also look to the server start-up sequence and check instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg. 

Does your server hang completely now, or does it allow Lobby entry? 

Glenn, 

This has been fixed now. Though to answer you question it was just hanging at the "waiting for server authentication" prompt. I cleared this issue by following the steps I added into the first post at the top of this topic. Thanks a lot for your help!