@Dayz_Epoch_Server problem

MistahGrizzly

Question

6 answers to this question

same problem here i have arma 2oa beta patch 103718(not last), dayz 1.8.1 version, epoch client 1.0.4.2 with server files 1.0.4.2 with bikey1.0.4.2 in Keys folder on arma2oa folder. I use dayzcommander with this additional launch parameters: -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server. and yet my dayz_server.pbo still fails with this error @Dayz_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server.pbo is not signed by key etc etc.

problemm.jpg

I searched the forum in different post, but I have not found a solution yet

http://epochmod.com/wiki/index.php/Server_Installation_Instructions

Basic Install Guide

1. First install/update your Visual C++ x86 Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 The file is called "vcredist_x86.exe".

2. Download both client and server files and extract to the root "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" folder. Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead". Important Note: On some Windows systems you may need to "UnBlock" the dll files. Right-click the file, Properties and click "Unblock".

3. Install Mysql server and create a new mysql database called "dayz_epoch". Next import the epoch.sql file found in the SQL folder.

4. Open HiveExt.ini and change your mysql connection information.

5. Launch the server with -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; use the *.bat files found in Config=Examples folder for an example.

I unblock all files blocked too. problem persist.

ProTip: Look in your RPT file.

What is the RPT file I hear you say?

It's this magical file that logs your servers operation, if anything were to say, go wrong with said server, it generally outputs the errors into this file.

Requesting server help on here, without producing an RPT file or any errors generated within it, is like pissing into the wind.

ProTip: Look in your RPT file.

What is the RPT file I hear you say?

It's this magical file that logs your servers operation, if anything were to say, go wrong with said server, it generally outputs the errors into this file.

Requesting server help on here, without producing an RPT file or any errors generated within it, is like pissing into the wind.

Thx.  I have two RPT files: arma2o.rpt and arma2oaserver.rpt, which of these two do you mean?