Server helping please!!

Grehkan

Question

9 answers to this question

Find topics with scripts, download it, set it. You are next fucking lazy admin :|

ToshioSM - while I am quoting you, please know that this post is directed to anyone out there posting in this help forum.... 

I know the feeling of being bran new to adding stuff to a server - we all were brand new and trying to get help at one point. 

The poster is in the correct forum, there is no need to curse at him for posting a help with scripts... if you think he is lazy, offer to help show him a good way of learning to add it instead.

I am not going to engage in flame wars with posters over their feelings... just think it's getting more and more tiresome seeing one line comments from people cursing of pouring out hate over people wanting help. Even if they post offers to pay for someone doing it for them, there is nothing hindering you or any other from posting replies only geared towards helping the poster reach the desired result on their own. 

Teach before Cursing people out, please.  :) 

If that was everyones attitude the forum would be empty.

ToshioSM - while I am quoting you, please know that this post is directed to anyone out there posting in this help forum.... 

I know the feeling of being bran new to adding stuff to a server - we all were brand new and trying to get help at one point. 

The poster is in the correct forum, there is no need to curse at him for posting a help with scripts... if you think he is lazy, offer to help show him a good way of learning to add it instead.

I am not going to engage in flame wars with posters over their feelings... just think it's getting more and more tiresome seeing one line comments from people cursing of pouring out hate over people wanting help. Even if they post offers to pay for someone doing it for them, there is nothing hindering you or any other from posting replies only geared towards helping the poster reach the desired result on their own. 

Teach before Cursing people out, please.   :)

Yep guys, you're right and sorry for this nervous post. But on the forum is many tutorials. I understand if someone has problem which doesn't exist in tutorials then no problem i can help if i can.