Cannot connect

vXHuNt3rXv

Question

When trying to join servers on chernarus for some reason play with six always wants me to install panthera mods however when i install them and join a server it says to either delete the files or get a valid key.  Servers that i have been on before i encountered this problem are fine but ones i haven't joined are the ones causing this problem.  Has anyone had this problem or does anyone know what to do?

4 answers to this question

I suggest using Dayzcommander. I personally had nothing but problems with playwithsix.

Thanks for the suggestion but i tried dayzcommander and i when i try to join a server it says 'bad version, server rejected connection'. My connection is fine and dayzcommander says that my ping is around 40.  This is happening on all servers even original dayz ones.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestion but i tried dayzcommander and i when i try to join a server it says 'bad version, server rejected connection'. My connection is fine and dayzcommander says that my ping is around 40.  This is happening on all servers even original dayz ones.  Any suggestions?

It's because your arma 2 install was updated to 1.63. You need to downgrade to 1.62 to play on epoch servers atm. I'll try and explain it as best as I can for you if you are using the steam version.

1. Make sure Dayzcommander is closed.

2. Open up Steam

3. Right click Arma 2 OA

4. Go to properties.

5. Search for Verify game cache

6. When the verification finishes start Arma 2 OA

7. When it gets to the player profile screen exit Arma 2 OA

8. Open Dayzcommander

9. Click Install/update

10. Install the beta patch where it says Arma 2.

11. It will say wrong Cdkey don't worry its just a bug

12. You will now be able to join servers.

13. If you have problems PM me and i can remotely connect to solve your problem.