player body unrecoverable

Coca

We have a server running this mod.  We have been experiencing a problem lately when people die.

for some reason a high percentage of times when you die on our server your body will vanish and you are unable to find your corpse.

This happens very frequently.. We have run test and cannot find a pattern of what is actually triggering it to happen.

You can go to the exact same spot you died and you will hear and see the flies associated with your character dying.. but you're not there.  We have had 10 people looking for a single corpse in the exactly location and  have not been able to find it.

Are we missing something?      It is almost like someone has done the "hide body" and sunk a body into the ground.. but without anyone actually doing that.  Could this be automatically happening to some?   

I was putting a band aid on a player yesterday as he was dying.. he died before I was able to stop his bleeding... I was looking at the corpse.... I opened my pack and then back down a second or to later without moving,  and the body was gone.    I never moved from it.  I know some of you might be thinking we just didn't find it or look well enough...  That is not the case with this bug.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?   Is this something that is a "known bug?"