Building Maintenance Detection Problems

BMSR

Question

I'm having difficulty getting plot pole detection to work, and I suspect it's due to building components not being detectable by the plot pole as needing maintenance.  I'm using HFB, Epoch Chernarus 1.0.4.2 with Rmod2.1.  I've successfully installed WAI and DZAI, but beyond that the server is vanilla.

After building a base over several days, I checked back several times to maintain it using the plot pole.  Each time I checked, the plot pole reported "0 buildings in range".  After about a week, buildings began to decay, with the plot pole still reporting 0 buildings in range.

I read in one thread that the method epoch uses to determine whether a component is in need of maintenance is by adding a minuscule amount of damage (.01) to the component, and then running a detection function at time of player interaction with the plot pole.  I'm not sure where to look for the function that sets the damage on the component or that checks against the current state of the component to determine whether it lists in the maintenance functions associated with the plot pole.

Can you guys point me in the right direction?  Once I see the code, I'll be able to figure it out.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question