Traders show categories but no items.

ChesterCheetoz

Question

I installed a custom  pack mod, most of the things work great, of course no everything worked but that I can deal with, eventually Ill either fix those or remove them.  My issue now is my vendors aren't working correctly.  I can access them and it shows me the categories, but when I click on each category, it's empty.  The only category that shows anything is the Trade Metals.  Would anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Here is a link to the stuff I used in case that  helps

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/431-old-release-custom-chernarus-server-pack-121-for-epoch-1014-development-stopped/

Thank you,

Cheetoz

3 answers to this question

=( Aww lol. I was hoping it would be something I could change/add. I really like the way its running minus the vendors not working. I used the custom server pack because Im really new to this and it was a simple way to get the mods I wanted on my server. I guess if I can't figure it out, Ill have to do that.

Empty categories are usually a sign of an item that Epoch doesn't support being there. You can remove the new items one by one on the trader tables while the server is live to see what item is causing the issue. 

Of course it could also be as MGT, a badly installed addon, I know my admin tools occasionally breaks menus for everything.