Hacker spawned 30000+ rocks and buildings

FragZ

Question

I came online and I saw alot of shit appeared between elekktro and Kamyshovo. Thing is, restart didint delete them... They are in the database!!!

Is there  a quick way to delete everything older than yesterday at X time? Using a sql code or something

4 answers to this question

DELETE FROM `object_data` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)

You can change the interval time to hours etc.

Or try this:

DELETE FROM `object_data` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 HOUR)

These will delete any and all objects that are (code 1) older than 24 days, second (code snippet 2) will delete anything older than 5 hours. (Hopefully)

DELETE FROM `object_data` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)

You can change the interval time to hours etc.

Or try this:

DELETE FROM `object_data` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 HOUR)

These will delete any and all objects that are (code 1) older than 24 days, second (code snippet 2) will delete anything older than 5 hours. (Hopefully)

I tried with what you said, and it didint delete it. It deleted a lot of rows (3108) but not the ones I wanted gone. I changed the interval to 24 hours and it didint work.