(Suggestion) Paintable walls and Windows in Cinderblock

I dunno if this has been suggested before.  but a quick skim and i didn't see anything.... I have a few suggestions you may take into consideration.  first of all the cinder blocks  are great to build with, though there does not seem to be as many options for building as interesting a structure as wood.  I would like to see available in cinder blocks the same options we have in wood, also with both wood and cinder block it would be nice to both see a window with door or a windowed door upgrade. also (I'm sure this has been said, but the cinder block door is ugly.....sorry).  Also there seems to always be a use for a half wall, not a wall half that is currently the first part you build. but half a wall, ie: a full wall in height but half the length both in wood and cinders i end up short or wanting to build a guard tower that is not a full size building, but tall and narrow..

Also as far as the wood building goes. It seems to me to be very unsightly,  It blends okay with the environment, but I really would like to see some customization in both wood and cinder blocks,  you could put a new item in the industrial loot and at the vendors or wholesalers called "paint bucket" you could even do a new tool called "paintbrush" or "paint roller".  the paint buckets could be available in different colors, maybe even different camouflage patterns as well and allows you to re-texture your wood walls, metal floors, cinder blocks etc to what color looks good or blends your base in with the scenery.  Anything could be done including pink if you wanted depending on what color paint you found or purchased.  You could even do an option maybe to paint that ugly metal door from cinder doorways.  Anyways, thank you for all you have done in Epoch, it is in my opinion the best Day Z mod around, and i look forward to seeing where the game goes.

p.s.  I think the paint buckets could be spread realistically even such as one paint bucket is 5 gallons and would do about 10 walls or floors, and the 1/2 gallon standard bucket could cover maybe 3 walls... idk i'll let you be the dev's... i hope you like my suggestion.

• 5 months later...