custom loot table

UkDayz

Question

7 answers to this question

I haven't found one yet and havent been able to modify the loot table myself yet either. Alternatively I've been using vehicles tospawn some custom items as teh dynamic spawn system of Epoch makes it more random and give an incentive to search vehicles when they are found.

Epoch has way too much loot spilling out of buildings and re-spawn is also too soon, members can have everything they need with 3-4 hours of loot time easily  ,

it can be end game very quickly without a few carrots to dangle in front of members ie night vision is hard to get or large back pack is hard. my traders prices are high to stop people buying them up too easy, but they can loot for them in no time at all

do you think the 1.7.6 custom loot table will work ?

no it doesn't I tried it and couldn't get it to work. I agree the loot tables in epoch seem a little too generous in some cases and I'd like to male some items a little more rare or remove from the loot table all together such as nvgs.

it is possible to have custom loot tables .people are advertising their epoch servers having it.

Doesnt mean it's true though. They may be classing having additional weapons or items spawning in vehicles or at traders as a "custom" loot as one admin advised me. Or they could simply be referring to Epochs different loot tables to Vanilla as being Custom anywa.