Epoch Arena - CPC

ToejaM

We've given our server an even more unique spin now, as we have key coded bases we get a lot of rivalry on the server and often the situations arise where one team will say "we werent ready" so for some fun and for that pistols at dawn feeling we've set up Arena Fights.

Our arena is very basic at the moment, its just Stary walled off but we are designing a completely new arena to use.

The rules are pretty simple, you specify the rules, no vehicles, choppers, 50cals, what ever you want.. or allow everything its entirely up to you. This isn't your typical, log in and log out safe and sound... if you die in the arena which is hosted on a separate server for performance, you die on our main Epoch server. So your prize will be 1) Winning 2) Your enemies equipment and 3) Any stakes or bets placed on the outcome decided between the two teams.

All battles are over seen by an admin and they are all live streamed!

I apologise for the quality, I've since modified it as this was more of a trial run but here is the saved stream:  http://www.twitch.tv/toejamz0r/b/437299188

Some details on the stream, its from my point of view, I'm using an admin tool which gives me ESP and you can hear everything I say, I'm sat in a teamspeak channel on my own so no information is relayed to either team and I just talk through a few things and say what I'd do. I do a bit of commentary but I've never done it before so expect it to evolve with each stream.

It may not be for everyone but as its hosted separately using the same server, you're not forced into it and it doesn't give anyone any advantages its purely an extra unique part to our server!

So what do we think? Berate me for my voice or my opinions, its up to you!

:D