Please help with R3F Arty and Logistics LIFT and TOW

HellGamer115

i installed R3F on my dayz epoch server but when i tow some vehicles, most of them overlap with each other, they are too close and when i untow some times they damged the wheels or engine. so how do i change the distance that the vehicles are towed? like the distance between the 2 cars.

i know how to do it with the helicoter, i found it here 

but i dont know how to do it with cars

Change this 

// Attacher à l'arrière du véhicule au ras du sol
_objet attachTo [_remorqueur, [
(boundingBox _remorqueur select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _objet select 0 select 1) + 3,
(boundingBox _remorqueur select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox _objet select 0 select 2)
]];

to this

(boundingBox _remorqueur select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _objet select 0 select 1) + 1,
(boundingBox _remorqueur select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox _objet select 0 select 2)
]];

its in the remorquer_selection.sqf you change the +3 to +1

Change this 

(boundingBox _remorqueur select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _objet select 0 select 1) + 3,
]];

to this

(boundingBox _remorqueur select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _objet select 0 select 1) + 1,
]];

can you tell me what that is for? is it for the distance or something else?

lets i wanted it to be 2 meters away i would put +2? there?

please i need some more help, how do i make it so that people cant tow like 5 cars together?

If you have a vehicle able to be towed, and also make it able to tow, then people can make a train of that type of vehicle.

Make sure you have designated towers, and designated towables, and don't put something in both lists.

If you have a vehicle able to be towed, and also make it able to tow, then people can make a train of that type of vehicle.

Make sure you have designated towers, and designated towables, and don't put something in both lists.

Change this 

]];

to this

]];

this didnt help, the person that told me to change +3 to +1 didnt do anything at all

• 3 weeks later...