base decay

carl101

Question

4 answers to this question

Any one know the fix to make plot poles see base items so they can be fixed up?

seen as im unable to turn base decay off due to being with dayz.st i need this feature working as bases are despawning all over.

As far as I know, DayZ.st has always turned decay off. You may be experiencing the glitch with 1.0.4.2 that is causing things not to load from the Object_data table.

Theres a thread about it on here.

iv not yet updated to 1.0.4.2. im still on the previous

im aware of base glitches that have been happening after updateding and bases not spawning in , so people have be rebuilding etc  but walls have slowing  started to vanish which i assumed is down to decay or could this just simply be down to the glitched eating up walls?

iv not yet updated to 1.0.4.2. im still on the previous

im aware of base glitches that have been happening after updateding and bases not spawning in , so people have be rebuilding etc  but walls have slowing  started to vanish which i assumed is down to decay or could this just simply be down to the glitched eating up walls?

I don't know of a way to diagnose it, but DayZ.st doesn't allow editing of the hive.ext, yet has had base decay off on my Epoch server since I started hosting with them in 1.0.2.X.