Ca\plant help!!!!!!

Asian Kid

Question

10 answers to this question

Just delete CA folder from mission pbo

This didn't work for us

verify your server's game cache using steam if it was installed via steam. Otherwise, just re-install A2 + OA (make a backup first). Reinstalling should be simple since uninstalling doesn't delete mod folders or extra files.

How would you go about verifying the server's game cache if it is hosted from a 3rd party like HFB?

A link to the thread I started with 1.0.4.2 Panthera issues we are having, including this thread's issue. - 

This didn't work for us

How would you go about verifying the server's game cache if it is hosted from a 3rd party like HFB?

A link to the thread I started with 1.0.4.2 Panthera issues we are having, including this thread's issue. - 

You'll need to ask the host for assistance. If it's a single person or only a few it's a problem with their client and they need to verify their game cache. If it's a problem with a vast majority of players you should contact your host and tell them you think your server install is corrupt as it's kicking most/all of your players for modified files even though they are not.

You'll need to ask the host for assistance. If it's a single person or only a few it's a problem with their client and they need to verify their game cache. If it's a problem with a vast majority of players you should contact your host and tell them you think your server install is corrupt as it's kicking most/all of your players for modified files even though they are not.

We are giving this a shot, waiting for the ticket to be addressed.

What host do you have and tell me what they did.

HFB, and so far they have done nothing.. Still waiting for them to look at the ticket. I am 99% positive the ca_plant verification is a panthera map problem and not a server file/epoch problem.. but I could be wrong. I will edit this post whenever they answer our ticket.