HFB server manual update?

ValdisMD

Question

Hello guys,

I want to ask if there is a way to manually update HFB epoch server to version 1.0.4.2? I've seen various tutorials considering this topic, but they all outdated and doesn't really help. On one forum the guy gave instructions to change all the required files from epoch_server, dayz_epoch and mp missions, then to parse some sqf to the database, but never mentioned which sqf and  how to parse it. My question is, does anybody know a proper source I can get this info from, or may be some of forum users who is with HFB can guide me trough it? Anyway thanks for any input.

ValdisMD

5 answers to this question

First off 1.0.4.2 is not even released yet.

1.0.4.1 has some bugs right now and I have not even attempted to update.

HFB said they will be adding 1.0.4.1 either today or tomorrow but I would honestly just wait intill they add 1.0.4.2

If anyone else knows a really good way of quickly updating HFB than please share :)

I tried the custom mod and it would never load the server up for me. I had to wait for them to do edits and still they never told me what they changed.

I am on 1.0.4 but I just dont feel like redoing everything for .4.1 and than again for .4.2.. 

Well the only thing that I dont want to do again is redo all my compiles and fn_selfactions and stuff

also is the Base god able to be edited? Like I only want Cinder to be indestructible. Not everything lol

First off 1.0.4.2 is not even released yet.

1.0.4.1 has some bugs right now and I have not even attempted to update.

HFB said they will be adding 1.0.4.1 either today or tomorrow but I would honestly just wait intill they add 1.0.4.2

If anyone else knows a really good way of quickly updating HFB than please share :)

I never said anything about updating today... I know it's not out

Custom mod folders never seems to work for me either. However there was a guide from an hfb user to update to 1.0.2 by changing the files in actual epoch related folders. Even though that info is pretty outdated, I'm sure you can do something similar to what he described with new patches as well. here is the link but it's pretty confusing IMO, if you figure it out let me know please))