1.0.1.5 Setup issues

James

Question

Hi guys,

Wonder if someone might be able to shed some light on a couple of issues i've got with setting up a brand new server I'm trying to get up and running, using the latest download of 1.0.1.5 released on 13 July.

The steps I took to set it up on the server are as follows:

• Installed Arma II and Arma II Operation Arrowhead (OA) via Steam
  • Ran Arma II OA from Steam once
  • Installed DayZ Commander, patched Arma II and installed DayZ/DayZ Epoch client files
  • Joined a 1.0.1.5 server via DayZ Commander (both server and client matched versions) (confirmed working)
  • Downloaded and copied DayZ server files into the Arma II OA folder
  • Copied Addons folder from Arma II into Arma II OA folder
  • Downloaded and copied BattlEye server/client dll files into the "Arma II OA/Expansion/BattlEye" folder
  • Installed MySQL and used HeidiSQL to setup database and used .sql file included
  • Changed the sql password from HiveExt.ini (file included but password changed to asterix)
  • Changed the config.cfg for title and password (file included but password changed to asterix)
  • Setup the scheduled tasks for clearing up damaged vehicles and updating store stocks
  • Configured the port forwarding
  • Ran the server

The issues i'm having:

• Server is reporting that it is version 1.0.1.1
  • When joining it simply shows the DayZ epoch screen then switches to another stating "Wait for host", whilst on the host it spams "Mission Taviana DayZ_Epoch read from directory.". (server log included)

Both the client on my machine and the one on the server are at the latest versions of 1.0.1.5, however the server settings that came with the release 1.0.1.5 files from the DayZ Epoch install page all seem to show 1.0.1.1 in the titles, unsure where it checks the version proper from after that.

Either way it's not properly working and any help you could provide would be very much appreciated, as I'm really unsure where I'm going wrong here, there must be a step i've missed or a config file I need to change.

Kind regards,

James

config.txt

HiveExt.txt

server_log.txt

2 answers to this question