Its looks like waypoints are shared between groups

Eugene

Question

Hi all,

I make visual tool for mission creation for epoch and one of task is add waypoints to AI groups.

I faced a problem,  When i create first AI group(east) at mission position, it is equal O 1-1-A, (its like group for players displayed in lobby - 1-1-A). and I assign some waypoints to it. (it is simple and works fine)

When player logged in, it group become B 1-1-B,  but if player relogin then  it is spawned at  mission position, position of AI group (1-1-A).

Then i create second AI group(EAST)- next mission event, its equal 1-1-B...  and when for new players(have initial group 1-1-A from lobby) - positioned at first AI group position (at position of first waypoint of group) and for  players who relogin (game - lobby - game) - positioned at second AI group position. (at position of first waypoint of group) 

Its look like waypoints are shared between groups (AI groups and players groups )    :blink:   

EMS missions dont have this problem as i look, but  scripts are almost equal

Question: How to create AI groups that do not intersect players groups or how to make them independent?

thanks in advance

PS: Sorry for my english.

PPS:  script developed  for dayz epoch mod (1031)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet