Designated bandit & hero squad vehicles

How about adding a specific vehicles or set of vehicles to both the bandit & hero traders at cheap prices to encourage groups of either to get round the map together in. Not talking about anything flashy or that is armoured, but crappy throwaway vehicles that could be bought for 20 silver each and used in revenge missions or spontaneous terror sprees. 

On the server I frequent, I've recently pondered the thought of the bandit trader having the Lada police car being available for 20 silver a go and being removed from every other trader. The most obvious counter to this vehicle is the British police car to be available at the hero trader only for the same price. I think it'd be nice to see a designated (but undesirable) car that when you see a few of them together, the fear or relief can set off through you that it's a hero squad or a bandit tribe heading your way.

Of course, it's down to players on a server to decide whether they want to buy into this or not. Be discreet and buy random cars, or be all out arseholes by buying 4 bandit cars and drive round making a statement. From what I've experienced on a busy Epoch server, there's a lot of clans and a lot of all out arseholes.  Perhaps some cars could be chosen from the vast vilas collection for use in a future update, or just some regular vehicles reskinned specifically for Epoch. Each "squad" car could be placed as a static decoration at the specific camps trading area.