Vehicle Storage And Classnames?

boxman80

Morning gents,

just curious about these new vehicles that were added in 1.0.1.4. So far not seen too many of the new vehicles yet so not had chance to check them out fully but I was wondering if there was a list available of class names and storage slots available anywhere? 

Particularly interested in finding the classnames of the military/police/fire vehicles to cross reference my Dynamic vehicle spawn.sqf

Cheers

I think one of the threads said that their current storage is 50/10/2 (maybe 7 on the backpacks...not positive).  As for all of the classnames, I'm not sure.  I tried adding some of the classnames that aren't listed in the dynamic spawn sqf directly in to the database, and they didn't show up, so we'll need them to chime in on which vehicles, exactly, are included.

Cheers. I found a transit van that had a very modest 10 weapons, 50 items and 5 back packs (from what I recall) and thought that was quite low for a box-back cargo vehicle.

Yea,  it also looked to me that there were some vehicles missing from the dynamic spawn list and database . Be nice to get confirmations if that the only vehicles included so far from the pack are the ones that are on the dynamic spawn list.

I found some of the vehicle class names from vilas forum page (links from ARMAHolic) but not all. I'll work on getting a full list of what SHOULD be included in the Vilas civilian pack added To Epoch.