[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

fix for disappearing helipads

add to this line in your variables 

dayz_allowedObjects =
"HeliHRescue"

I dont know why 

dayz_allowedObjects = dayz_allowedObjects + ["HeliHRescue"];

doesnt work for me but simply adding the HeliHRescue into the dayz_allowedObjects line fixed it for me (remove the [ ] and put a , before "HeliHRescue. so it would be:

dayz_allowedObjects = "customcode","morecrap","somestuffhere","HeliHRescue

1st off this is a fantastic mod man. I have been wanting a mod that will allow the veteran players on a server to have an easier way to get back to their bodies when they have been killed. This fits perfectly and runs without a hitch.

however....

I crashed my heli and lost my key in the crash. I want to get rid of the heli pad and move it to a  different area and I'm unable to. I know I have to eat the original gold and spend more gold to make a new helipad somewhere else but I cant get rid of the original heli pad.  Any suggestions on how I can do that?

Thanks a lot for this works perfect for a while now, some players however need to use their key to unlock their chopper as it will not grant "Owner detected" access. It works for 99% of the players, no errors so im not sure where the problem would be for those verry few players.

But, happy faces all over so thanks again for the work :)

Having a problem with this script and wanted to see if anyone else has run into this. Three things...

1.) When enabled, this script causes the load screen to hang just after the Character Setup has completed. If i comment it out of the inti, the load up is fast and doesn't hang.

2.) When first logging in, players will have the Call Evac Chopper in their action menu even if they don't have an Evac Chopper setup. Not a huge deal just causes some confusion occasionally.

3.) Like I have seen posted here before, on some occasions, a helipad doesn't get removed and cannot be removed by setting a new evac chopper. Must go through database and find and remove.

Anyone else get these two issues? Otherwise a great script!

Zero

Ok bigger problem for me, it only finds an evac chopper if i call it, if any other player calls one and they have a chopper on their field it says no chopper?

I have infiSTAR and Tied Plotpoles if that makes a difference?

Thanks

Ive had it working for a while, without any problems together with infistar.

Nowadays, for other/new players on the server the problem of not being granted access seems to happen a lot more if not always. For me personally it still works fine, but i will have to start digging into this problem if it persists after the coming update of epoch.