Help a brother out? (Battleye not responding)

Razorman

I have a friend who is constantly kicked from my server & all other epoch servers with the "battleye not responding" message.

I've tried all avenues, removing him fully from my server DB (don't think that's the issue now) uninstalling his game fully, deleting all game folders in documents, hidden BE folders in app data etc etc.

His battleye updates to latest version as it should when joining servers in the lobby, however as soon as he enters the game he's kicked with battleye not responding, but it seems its only epoch servers, vanilla dayz doesn't kick him, only had time to test a few may be wrong on this & server had BE turned off.

This all seems to stem from when he reinstalled the game through steam after originally having it on DVD disc and a manual install, are there any hidden files that need removing that may remain?

Totally lost with this, is there any settings/files in the windows registry that battleye or Arma2 affects?

Any ideas at all?

Only other option he has now is full windows wipe & reinstall(looking like best idea atm) unless u know better?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Option one;

Delete all local files

1; open start

2; typ in %appdata%

3; Go to appdata

4; go to local and locate your arma 2 / arma 2 oa folders

5; select MPmissionscache and either delete it or move it to for example your desktop.

Option two;

Updating arma 2 beta patch

1; open DayZCommander

2; go to install/uninstall

3; install arma 2 103718

With option two you have to start arma 2 and arma 2 oa atleast once before launching DayZ.

9 out of 10 times either one of the options solves the issues like he's experiencing.