Crashed choppers disappear...

Danger Girl Forever :D

Question

I have had my server for almost 3 weeks and have only found 1 chopper crash and it was a crappy one at that. Tonight though, I saw dollar signs or gold bars-whatever- flash in front of my eyes when I was at NEAF and 3 choppers all crashed almost all at once. As soon as I made my way to them still smoking, exploding, and on fire they disappeared. I have no clue what this is about. Is it just me and how do I fix it? No answers by googling. Thank you in advance

4 answers to this question

Ok then. So I just logged in at the same spot and I heard the choppers crashing and as I hopped in the ride to investigate I immediately got kicked for #126 and this was in my script files:     

if (!isServer) then {

"drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs" addPublicVariableEven" 

- #5 "s an enemy for a friendly AI 

hit!", _aikiller] ; } ;

_aikiller addRating -10000;

};

group _ai reveal _aikiller;

{

x_doTarge"

#126 "hooting at friendly players ???", _aikiller_ name];

{nil, nil, rspwn,  [[west, "airbase"], _message], { ( _this select 0) sidechat ("

Wth is this? I just logged in that's all I did. Does this have to do with the post above?

I have tried to log in 4 times. I get in for about 2 minutes and get kicked for 126. I went to the scripts txt. file to line 128 1 limitSpeed !"\"limitSpeed\"," 

Changed the 5 to a 1 and I'm still getting kicked. Any help would be appreciated

The best way to work out what line to change in the scripts.txt is do do "shift+p" ingame and see what you are kicked for, usually 228 if you have left it unmodified.

Then find where this is "5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"" and then work out how many lines different to line 228 that actually is. For me thats on line 241.

So to work out the line difference, simple maths of 241-228=13

So find line 126 and add your variance to it and you'll then find what you need :)

I have had my server for almost 3 weeks and have only found 1 chopper crash and it was a crappy one at that. Tonight though, I saw dollar signs or gold bars-whatever- flash in front of my eyes when I was at NEAF and 3 choppers all crashed almost all at once. As soon as I made my way to them still smoking, exploding, and on fire they disappeared. I have no clue what this is about. Is it just me and how do I fix it? No answers by googling. Thank you in advance

Are you using Sarge AI? If you saw 3 choppers crash almost simultaneously, it sounds like they're getting nuked on spawn by the server because the server_cleanup.fsm hasn't been adjusted to allow for them.