Outdated Anti-Hack on server

WarGhost

I am unsure if I am posting in the wrong section, so please excuse me if I am.

I am both new to these forums, and DayZ itself.

I am playing on this server and I am having trouble base building. Whenever I attempt to place a workbench or tent, I get kicked back to the lobby. I am then crashed to my desktop and given this error. I have been told that this is outdated anti-hack and that I need to contact server administrators. I am unable to find any in-game and was wondering if it were able to get a hold of them on here.

If this at all helps, this is what happens when I connect.

Thanks for reading :)

-WarGhost

Server IP is 

85.190.166.156:2302

I am unsure if I am posting in the wrong section, so please excuse me if I am.

I am both new to these forums, and DayZ itself.

I am playing on this server and I am having trouble base building. Whenever I attempt to place a workbench or tent, I get kicked back to the lobby. I am then crashed to my desktop and given this error. I have been told that this is outdated anti-hack and that I need to contact server administrators. I am unable to find any in-game and was wondering if it were able to get a hold of them on here.

If this at all helps, this is what happens when I connect.

Thanks for reading :)

-WarGhost

Server IP is 

85.190.166.156:2302

I bet that server was running a mod pack which included safezones? A community owner and myself tested out a mod pack for a dev and when it was installed, all players were getting that error. Remove the mod pack, no more error.