Setting on my own server configs

Suphy

Question

So i created a new Overpoch server for me and a friend, because we loved playing Arma 2 Overpoch years ago and now we wanted to make our own server. But it's not like the public servers we played on.

On those servers we had options to pick a pistol before spawning. Then the AI Mission like Ikea, Food, Weapon and Medic Transport, The villa, and some other small AI Missions or small groups of AI enemies in the cities which patrol around and try to kill. But next to all of that, the zombies were passive so they don't interrupt you extremly while these missions. Traders can be paid by coins too which you can get with selling stuff like guns, random cars (found in cities or wild and while those AI Missions) and gold/silver and gems like diamonds,etc. 

Then the loot was a bit more too so you don't have to search years for a gun 

There are few more things i have in mind, but is there a way to config. that so i can have it like i want? 

1 answer to this question

Almost everything you mentioned was mods, or addon scripts, for example DZAI and WAI are ai addons that have the patrolling AI and you can make static missions as well. So you would need to find or make the scripts to add to your server.

However the one thing you can do right now is change zombies: MPMissions -> unpack your `DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo` or whatever the name of the map is -> Find "dayz_code" folder (if you don't have one follow this:https://github.com/AirwavesMan/custom-epoch-functions) -> init folder ->  Variables.sqf -> 

if (!isDedicated) then
DZE_ZombieSpeed = [2,2]; //Default agro speed is 6 per zombie config, set array elements 0 and 1 the same for non-variable speed, set to 0 to disable. array format = [min, max];  Ex: [2, 6]; results in a range of speed between 2 and 6 (2 is the old DZE_slowZombies hard-coded speed)
};