Safezone tk_ac_kick

619BlackHawk619

Question

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, 619BlackHawk619 said:

Hi, 

when i use a safezonescript on my Server, instantly the Server kicked me.

Fault:

"TK_AC_KICK "xxxxxxxxx" DamageHandler modified"

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my english 

If you are using Epoch Admin Tools or the Test Kit comment out this line: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/AdminTools/AntiCheat/antiCheat.sqf#L54

On 11/23/2019 at 10:04 AM, JasonTM said:

If you are using Epoch Admin Tools or the Test Kit comment out this line: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/AdminTools/AntiCheat/antiCheat.sqf#L54

Hey @JasonTM, I appreciate all the work you've put into porting Nox's admin tools over to 1.0.6.2 for us. Tonight I'm testing Juan's safezone script here:

My playtesters are complaining of being kicked for the following so far:
VehicleDamage modified
and
FiredHandler modified

These kicks are the same as what OP is seeing, which is why I'm posting here. I'm going to comment out the respective lines for these handler checks, but I'm concerned that if we end up commenting most of these out it will poke too many holes in our anti-hack defenses. Could you elaborate a bit on the AntiHack that you've bundled into Epoch Admin Tools and explain the pros/cons of disabling so many of these handler checks?

That anti-cheat was originally written by ebayShopper to work with DayZ Vanilla Mod and DayZ Epoch. It is very restrictive by default, but if you choose to add 3rd party scripts which modify the checked variables/handlers, then you will have to comment out the lines. The checks are meant to be coupled with effective Battleye filters. I'm not sure what you mean by pros/cons, but disabling anti-cheat measures means that cheaters can potentially modify settings on their clients.

BTW, you should be using this safezone script: