Must be within 3 meters of workshop

leegreaves

Question

Ok so put down a plot pole yesterday...created a workshop from the plot pole menu when you look at the sign. Ive noticed that I am unable to create wood floors/walls from the options when right clicking the lumber in my inventory. I come up with an error "Must be within 3 meters of a workshop", even though im standing right next to the workshop. Would anyone know why this may be happening and what needs to be done to resolve this issue. Im not sure if its something to do with the epoch files (configuration issue???) or if it may be to do with a mod, if in case of a mod issue, the only one I think it could have anything to do with would be juandayz Workshop mod for 1061.

6 answers to this question

Not quite that...but you know the workshop you can create when you look at your plot pole, thats the one im on about...if i stand within 3 meters of the workshop (the shed one created via plot pole) it comes back with that error. Am i missing something here...or do i need to create something else in order for it to work. I do have a workbench created via your workshop mod @juandayz

EWell see. The workshop just sdd more buildings. 1.You create the workshop. 2.use scroll menu on the workshop and pick manageworkshop.  3 pick one optipn in workshopmenu.

About crafting walls,floors. You need use the epoch default system. 1Workbench.1knife.woodtables and plywoods. So i thnk youre confusse about workshop and workbench. To craft a workbench right click on plywoods

Mmm maybe i do not understand you..but the msgs about 3mts workbench is not an error. When you craft some objects like floors. Walls epoch ask you for workbenchs. So you need place a workbench and be near of this to start to craft. The workshop is a very diferent thing and you dont need it to crsft walls,floors and standard epoch buildables.