Long time, Day SA mods

IReeceI

So with DayZ SA mods, getting closer and closer, will Epoch be putting in a Epoch mod for the standalone, seems as mods will now have to be checked by biohemia ? 

Also if so, will Epoch on the standalone, be going back to how it was on Arma 2 ? seems it lost its way since it moved over to arma3, and most of us really miss the old days :(

pretty much asking what are the Epcoh Devs plans for Stand-alone, if any ?

" So with DayZ SA mods, getting closer and closer, " - not even an inch a year. That game is permanently stuck in alpha. :D

In my opinion, while I have not played Arma 2 epoch, I think many people just feel nostalgia for it and my suggestion would be just to go and play that mod since it is still alive and kicking. Seriously, I see no reason to reinvent the wheel when the original is still there.  The biggest factor is the map of Chernarus, people just love it, and so I think to most it is the hardest thing of migrating to A3Epoch is the map. But even that can be changed, however, then those people begin to see that Chernarus kinda aged a bit and not so fun anymore and they demand Chernarus+.

I would love to see all the best features of A2Epoch eventually making their way to A3Epoch. But since I am not A2 player, I have very little understanding of what those features are. I know safe is for sure :D

• 4 weeks later...

The old features, using gold and silver to purchase items, worrying about going anywhere to buy anything, knowing you could loose it all, less of the OPWeapons that Overpoch brought into the game, back to broken legs,morphine and pills, Epoch lost its was for me with the introducing of Krypto, it just was not needed :( also same building objects, like tents,camo nets Hbarriers, so much is misisng :(