problems loading

daltonus_prime

Does the game become non-responsive during loading, or whilst playing?

I gather it does not happen in Vanilla Arma 3 only with Epoch Mod loaded; but does the server you are trying to join require any other mods eg maps, ryan's zombies or weapons and vehicle packs?

On becoming non-responsive and closing game does Arma 3 ask you to save an error report?

Finally if you think settings are an issue then some stats on your pc specs may illuminate.

no it happens when booting the game up which is what confuses me as it does not do it with vanilla. i am using a AMD 8 core 8350 with GTX960 2gb and 8 gb ddr3.

all mods are installed server specifically from A3Launcher so i dont think its a lack of mod issue and i get no error report message i have to force a restart on my comp for it to be able to do anything.

Ok, can you download Epoch experimental from workshop and try to join that instead, not so many servers to choose from but i want to see if issue is same as mine.

Had you previously been able to join Epoch? If yes could you approximately say when this started to happen?

I do not believe your pc is the issue.