Addon 'A3_Modules_F_Exp_A' requires addon 'A3_Modules_F_Bootcamp'

tux-box1

Question

I setup the new epoch 3.8 today and when I try to connect with the client I get this error: Addon 'A3_Modules_F_Exp_A' requires addon 'A3_Modules_F_Bootcamp'

error.png

I do have the newest epoch client mod and the epochhive server mod in the server directory. 

Here is start command I'm using, this command has worked with 3.7

START "arma3" /affinity 1 /min "arma3server.exe" "-port=27200" "-config=sc\config.cfg" "-cfg=sc\basic.cfg" "-profiles=sc" "-name=sc" "-BEpath=E:\servers\Arma\Battleye\sc" "-mod=@epoch;@EpochHive"

6 answers to this question

On 5/15/2016 at 11:50 PM, tux-box1 said:

I setup the new epoch 3.8 today and when I try to connect with the client I get this error: Addon 'A3_Modules_F_Exp_A' requires addon 'A3_Modules_F_Bootcamp'

error.png

I do have the newest epoch client mod and the epochhive server mod in the server directory. 

Here is start command I'm using, this command has worked with 3.7

START "arma3" /affinity 1 /min "arma3server.exe" "-port=27200" "-config=sc\config.cfg" "-cfg=sc\basic.cfg" "-profiles=sc" "-name=sc" "-BEpath=E:\servers\Arma\Battleye\sc" "-mod=@epoch;@EpochHive"

When I try coping my rpt in to code tags I get a error that emoji are not allowed. 

Hello Tux-Box1, What map are you running and have you modified your mission file? and can you please post your RPT logs to http://pastebin.com and provide the link. 

Generally if an error like this shows up its due to additional placed objects. Then you should be able to just manually add "A3_modules_F_bootcamp" to your mission SQM file addons[] array.

4 minutes ago, tux-box1 said:

Hello, thank you for your reply. 

I'm going at this with defaults nothing changed in the mission files. 

Paste bin here ->

http://pastebin.com/raw/7cWrL41E

So I redownloaded everything and started over. Good news is I'm not getting the error on the server now, but I'm getting it when I try to connect to it through the client. I use play with 6 and when it loads everything up I get the error now. Thank you for your time.