snap pro build

wheato71

Question

Pretty new to server, got my 1st server having issue with snap pro build, on most youtube tutorials look different to the loacation i need to put file etc. i am currently using taviana, could really do with the help thanks

taviana.jpg

Edited by wheato71

2 answers to this question

You can pretty much put it anywhere you want you just have to have the call for the mod pointing correctly. It looks like the most sensible place to put it with what you have right now would be in the epochmods folder. Then just change the call out in the instructions from what is shown to your location. Same goes for your custom compiles. Here is an example with the compiles.sqf located in \custom\fixes and the snap_pro in \custom\snap_pro

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fixes\compiles.sqf";    // this part goes in your mission init.sqf

In your compiles.sqf

player_build =                compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";

snap_build =                     compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
    dayz_spaceInterrupt =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";