Help with adding mods to Chernarus

Lain

Question

Aloha folks,

Im having abit of a hard time finding where to edit or add in files like Init.sqf to the game say like Chernarus map like back in arma2.

in Arma 3 and bare i cant find out were to place the main init.sqf or the pbo file that contains it, i would like to add things like blckeagls' Real Zombies

to my bare server to give it more life in the playing field, and other things like RF logistics, salvage scripts. But at the moment the whole structure is

confusing me as i dont know what directory to start editing and placing files and if i need to drop them back in pbo's. Any nice person able to lend

some knowledge or atleast point me where i can find information on it, Perhaps im not wording my Searches correctly for what i want, it could be

under a whole completely diffrent topic.

3 answers to this question

To edit your map's init.sqf simply:

1) Download epoch.Chernarus.pbo from your server's "mpmissions" folder.

2) Extract it with PBO Manager

3) Init.sqf goes into the root of that folder ... if it's not there (it won't be there if you never added it), you can create it by simply right clicking -> new -> text document ... then rename it into "init.sqf"

4) Once you're done editing what you want, right click the folder -> PBO Manager -> Pack into "epoch.Chernarus.pbo"

5) Upload the new epoch.Chernarus.pbo to your server's mpmissions folder.

To edit your map's init.sqf simply:

1) Download epoch.Chernarus.pbo from your server's "mpmissions" folder.

2) Extract it with PBO Manager

3) Init.sqf goes into the root of that folder ... if it's not there (it won't be there if you never added it), you can create it by simply right clicking -> new -> text document ... then rename it into "init.sqf"

4) Once you're done editing what you want, right click the folder -> PBO Manager -> Pack into "epoch.Chernarus.pbo"

5) Upload the new epoch.Chernarus.pbo to your server's mpmissions folder.

Thank you thats exactly what i wanted!