So i have watched the PC Gaming show E3 2015 Conference.

And then suddenly this guy Brain Hicks comes up stage.. and i was like "Maybe i should stop watching.."

But you know, i like to take a adventure, so im listen carefully to what he is saying while im listing to music....

And then he starts telling about single player... and i have mixed opinions about this. 

Offcourse its still a survival game, but i think isn't it the idea off survival that you work together (except when your a bandit) and stay alive and slowly start building up society again? 

So i would like to hear your opinions about this, and things you dont agree with me.. 
(And for the people who dont know what im talking about: 

- a small video about it)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and keep on surviving,

If I didn't have information that I have now I would say it is great, I love singleplayer games...yet it would be a mess in DayZ. DayZ is a PVP sandbox, it doesn't even have persistence. Imagine Epoch singleplayer, well, I guess PVE servers can be partially called single player servers. But still, a single player without a goal is dead end.

So do you think they will be asking for more money from players for this?

I dont think so, but if they would, thats just f*cked up.. or make it like some kind of DLC

Interactable AI Companions for a SP Scenario would make for good gameplay.

Yea, sounds cool :D

Single player is nice, can't really hurt. Though, I'm more interested in the server hosting side + mods. I bet you the community could churn out more working content than those devs can in less time.

Yea, did you hear about dayz giving the server file's to hosting companies, so now you can look into mission file's and stuff. So you can now edit/customise the server :D