Will pay for help

Kimzer

Question

4 answers to this question

Virtuall Garage without PP4L is almost useless.

You can rewrite it for non PP4L but this will cost alot of time and trial and error.

So to be hones, if you already want to pay someone for this work, then scripting a version for non PP4L Users would be cost at least 50$, at least i would charge for that ;P

Same for the door management :)

I also can tell you why, first the scripter needs to get an overview of your files, which cost couple of hours

then maybe he need to iron out some already existings bugs

after that he have to rewrite the whole functions which may cost another 1-2 days (minimum)

so best thing is to install PP4L and then isntall those scripts on top and all of that yourself

Virtuall Garage without PP4L is almost useless.

You can rewrite it for non PP4L but this will cost alot of time and trial and error.

So to be hones, if you already want to pay someone for this work, then scripting a version for non PP4L Users would be cost at least 50$, at least i would charge for that ;P

Same for the door management :)

I also can tell you why, first the scripter needs to get an overview of your files, which cost couple of hours

then maybe he need to iron out some already existings bugs

after that he have to rewrite the whole functions which may cost another 1-2 days (minimum)

so best thing is to install PP4L and then isntall those scripts on top and all of that yourself

I agree with SchwEde. I'm currently making the Vehicle Garage from scratch, using Keys as Garage, by simply adding a right click action to the Key, for stored Vehicles. :) It has still got a smal issue tho, but i'm feel like i'm close.